WHO WE ARE
HENRY B. (“HANK”) MANGUM JR.
Hank is an experienced business transactions attorney. He regularly represents business clients with respect to such matters as start-ups and shut-downs, organization and management issues, purchases and sales, admissions and exits of equity holders, disputes among owners, business and commercial agreements, non-real estate commercial lending transactions and business-related tax issues.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Wake Forest University, J.D., cum laude, 1981
- Wake Forest University, B.S. in Accounting, 1978
- North Carolina
ACTIVITIES AND RECOGNITIONS
- Elected to Business North Carolina magazine’s “Legal Elite” for 2008 by his North Carolina peers in the legal profession
- Member of Taxation Committee, N.C. Association of CPA’s, and former Chairperson of N.C. Department of Revenue Subcommittee
- Certified Public Accountant in North Carolina since 1984
- Recognized as a "2008 Top Lawyer" for Business in the Triad Region by Business Leader magazine
- Deacon of First Touch (greeters/ushers) Ministry at Grace Community Church, Greensboro, N.C.