CORPORATE & TAXATION
We provide a broad range of legal services to clients with respect to business transactions and related tax matters, including:
- Formation, organization, and liquidation of for-profit and not-for-profit entities
- Reviewing, negotiating, drafting, interpreting, and implementing business and commercial contracts
- Financial, buy-sell, and management arrangements among business owners
- Tax issues related to proposed business transactions with a focus on optimizing our clients’ tax positions
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Strategic alliances and joint ventures
- Disputes among business owners
- Non-real estate commercial lending transactions
- International law
We represent a large number of professional service practices, national, regional and local businesses, family-owned businesses, and start-ups in a variety of business segments. Our attorneys take special care to efficiently and effectively tailor our legal services to the particular needs of each of our clients.
We advise and counsel our clients so they can make sound business decisions— we don’t attempt to make decisions for them. At the same time, we appreciate that as businesspersons, our clients want direct and timely answers to their questions, and creative solutions for the issues they face. We provide both.
Please contact a member of our Corporate Practice Group if we may be of assistance to you with respect to any of these matters.« Return to Listing